Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 4

Today's topic is my favorite book.


First of all, bare with me. I have a terrible headache, so this blog is going to be a short one tonight.

I really can't say that I have a favorite book. I really don't read very much anymore. I used to read a lot more when I was younger, I even did the summer reading program every year through our local library. I usually had all my books finish with in two weeks. Now, however, I just haven't been interested in reading. I know I should read more often, but I just lost interest. Got lazy, is probably more like it, but still.

The last books that I've read (which I'm sure some of you will laugh at me for) was the Twilight series. I really liked reading them. They were very entertaining, and I liked the books a lot better than the movies. Although, they did do a pretty good job of making the movies pretty close to the books. There were some differences, as with any book turned movie, but all in all, it wasn't bad.

The series before that, was the Sookie Stackhouse series. I gave up after the 3rd or 4th book, it got too weird for me. I love the show (True Blood) though. They've changed it a lot from the book, and I like the direction it's going. I've been thinking about trying to read the books again. Maybe I'll pick up where I left off here soon. I dunno.

If anyone has any good books they'd like to suggest, I'm all ears. I should really start reading again, but a book has to suck me in fast, or I can't read it. I hate dry books, too boring, and my attention span isn't very long. Haha.


Actually, now that I am remembering better, the last book I read was Dear John. It was actually a really good book, and I cried through damn near the whole thing. Yes, that's right, I cried through a book. lol. Mom and I actually went to see the movie when it came out. I was greatly disappointed. They changed the entire ending of the book, and messed everything up.

Anyway, that's all I really feel like typing for now, and I'm sure this has been a pretty boring read, so I'll end it now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment