Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 3

Today's topic is my favorite television show.


Like with my music, my favorite show changes often. If I had to pick one that I've stuck with over the years, it would have to be Roseanne. I absolutely LOVE that show, in fact, I'm getting ready to watch it now. It's so funny, and I love that it's not your conventional TV family. Despite the insults and fights, they're still close, and always there for each other.

I think the main reason I love this show is because it reminds me a lot of my family. We never had a lot of money growing up, and we never always got along. Hell, to this day we fight constantly. =) No matter how much we fight, or how much we "hate" each other, when something happens, we're always there to help each other.

My other favorite shows right now are Family Guy, Futurama, King of the Hill, (yes I LOVE "adult" cartoons. Ok, all cartoons...) Weeds, The Big C, Big Love, Hung, True Blood, and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment