Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost done!

Well, we finally got all the paperwork done and turned in for the move. We have our first inspection for this house on Monday, but it's just a walk through, Pretty much to tell us if there's anything we need to take care of before the final. Not to worry, though, the house looks pretty much the same as it did when we moved in, just with the addition of furniture... lol. The movers will be here to pack Sept. 13th, and will be back the 15th to collect everything. I can't believe how fast this is all happening. In less than a month, I will be in Bremerton! I seriously can't wait.

The only downside to the move, is the separation... Once we move, we have a few days to get settled in until Justin has to come back to San Diego. The ship itself is not moving until December. It's not too bad, though, and I really have no reason to complain. It's just a short time, and it's not like we won't have the opportunity to Skype, call, and text.

Call me crazy, but what I am looking forward to most about the move, is the drive to Washington! I absolutely LOVE road trips, and there are so many beautiful places I can't wait to see on our way (Thank you, Google Earth!!). I will definitely have the camera out, and taking LOTS of pictures. The poor cats probably won't be too happy about the trip, but they will be very well taken care of. They have a nice big carrier, equipped with a food and water dish, a nice cozy "bed", and even a litter box!!

Well, I think I've rambled on enough about the move for one day. I'll keep updating as we make our journey to WA!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures from the drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of pictures, I saw you wedding pictures on your Mom's Facebook!!! You looked so nice, and the wedding was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete